I am a Melbourne based media composer who writes music for games, advertisements and music libraries, as well as creating orchestral mockups for other composers. My ambition is to also write for film and tv. My work is influenced by composers such as Howard Shore, Joe Hisaishi, Ralph Vaughan Williams, John Powell, Austin Wintory and Jean Sibelius.
Recent music credits include:
- The Companion – Game by Studio 46, now available on Steam, soundtrack available on Bandcamp and Steam. Official selection in the London Games Festival. “Stunning in both sound and visuals” – Chelsea Leah, WIRED
- In Zarola’s Shadow – Game by Curly Tiger Studios, to be released later in 2021.
- First Sight – Short Film, Dir. Luke Kozuh.
- Dimension Tension – Game by SplendidDog, placed fourth in LOWREZJAM 2020, full version in production.
- Yaang – Game for Jamingtons 9.0 Game Jam
Please listen to my music below. If you need music for your project please get in touch.
Trailer for the game “The Companion”:
Sample project demos:
Recent scoring competition entries: